Critique Heres some of my recent Photos for some feedback.....

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
Evening all just thought while I was on editing id get some up for some feed back, One of some Trees and the rest of My First attempt at Sunrise.

The first 2 are from a walk in the park with the dog

0026 by b12vjn86, on Flickr

0027 by b12vjn86, on Flickr

The rest are from my first sunrise

0028 by b12vjn86, on Flickr

0029 by b12vjn86, on Flickr

0030 by b12vjn86, on Flickr

0031 by b12vjn86, on Flickr

#1- I like the composition but the twigs in the bottom right are a bit distracting but that might just be me being picky!
#2- The colours are really nice on this one but i'm not sure about the composition
#3- Lovely colours in the sky and clouds. Good compostition but the boats a bit too central for me. Either taking the shot earlier to get the boat to the left or waiting to get it to the right would been nicer.
#4- I again like the colours and the composition. The 3 clouds look really nice however the boat looks soft.
#5- The black and white gives it a nice tone but the whole picture looks quite soft. Looking at the EXIF data on flickr you only used a shutterspeed of 1/4th second. Were you using a tripod?
#6- Like this one however the colours look flat and the overall image seems to have a colour cast. Id recommend shooting RAW so you change the white balance in PP and boost the contrast to make the colours 'POP'
#7- Nice colours and strong composition with the town in the background. By far my favourite of this set
#8- I like the fact you can see half the sun in this one and the colours look great. Next time straighten your horizons.
#9- Again the colours are lovely and that cloud looks really nice. However there seems to be too much sky so a bit more sea/land would look better.

Overall they are all promising shots. I like them :)

Back