Hey everyone :)

Name
Bryan
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey

Doubt many of you remember me although it would be cool if some of you do!

Finally got my ass back into gear and got on with some photography... I do fear some of you have some answering to do since after I left here... I went on a bit of an EBAY rampage and Now have a collection of over 25 film cameras ranging from original Brownies through to random compacts...

Anyway - Just a quick catch up can't wait to be involved on here again :)

www.bryanhardy.co.uk

Bry

Welcome back Bryan (y)

Cheers Nick :) Glad to be back! Looking forward to getting out with my new setup(s) this year, just getting spare time at the moment is impossible lol

Bry

Cheers Dave :)

Cheers Mark/TBY :)

You may find it a little quieter round these parts since Arthur and Ujjwal took there wit and wisdom off to pastures new.

You may find it a little quieter round these parts since Arthur and Ujjwal took there wit and wisdom off to pastures new.

Agreed - I really miss them both, tbh... though I'd probably have to have an extension built on the backk of the house to house my camera collection by now if they'd still been around :LOL:

though I'd probably have to have an extension built on the backk of the house to house my camera collection by now if they'd still been around :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Very true, I'm just lining a few up to sell, I seem to have acquired so many and they're not getting the use they deserve.

Haven't bought a film camera for nearly a year now. Okay - I've bought over a grands worth of L lenses that'll work with the EOS-3, and a half decent digital camera, but film... nothing much - though I have to confess to watching a couple of Bronica SQ's at the moment :shrug:

Ahh I didn't know they had left :( What happened?

Bry

Not left, just got fed up of the little kids with big sticks is all.

Not left, just got fed up of the little kids with big sticks is all.
More like burning torches and pitchforks surely - out to burn us for our strange majikal ways - making pictures appear on little plastic strips by alchemy :LOL:

They turned me into a newt..............I got better though

Andy

I meant the admin not the members... :wacky:

I remember you Bryan and your quest into film and the first film shoot; nice to hear from you again.

Keep on pressing on.

Al

Woodsy - Yes I do but unless you fancy adding it to my collection for the grand fee of... *Checks pockets*

2P, A broken key and a shirt button...

:D :LOL:

Bry

I remember you Bryan and your quest into film and the first film shoot; nice to hear from you again.

Keep on pressing on.

Al

Cheers :) Glad to be back!

I certainly remember one with some ladies and motorcycles :naughty:

:LOL: Beleive it or not its that time of year again, I know a lot more about handling film and its properties as well as my new variety of cameras... perhaps a new shoot is in order for them? (y)

Woodsy - Yes I do but unless you fancy adding it to my collection for the grand fee of... *Checks pockets*

2P, A broken key and a shirt button...

:D :LOL:

Bry

Likely to have any dosh in times soonish? I can hold out on selling if you're intertested? It's very near mint... :D

To be honest bud - Getting married next year, got 2 motorbikes being sorted and a house being renovated :LOL:

That said how much you wanting for it? I might be able to arrange something ;)

If i suddenly stumble across the cash I will let you know, but don't hold out on my part boss :)

Bry

Lo jemdna,

Taken from the IRC room earlier:

[09:32] --> jemdna (webchat@95.148.179.236) has joined #talkphotography
[09:32] <jemdna> Morning
[09:33] <jemdna> Aaah IRC - Dead chat room as usual lol ;)
[09:33] <-- jemdna has quit (Signed off)

If you'd given us more than about a mjinute to respond you may have found things not quite so dead :p

Schnellquitter!

:LOL: :LOL:

Fair enough chap. Due to it's condition, I'm looking for around £275. Desperation is starting to set in though...

Call me picky, but...

Infraction report: Reason: Classifieds : Trading outside of For Sale / Wanted 04-07-2010 10:41 by fabs 0 / Expired

Maybe it's just me though.

:thinking::thinking:Was that REALLY trading? He referred me to this thread if I wanted to buy, I just asked for a quick price...

PLEASE tell me we TP hasn't become this silly?

Bry

- Moving this thread along...

I want to get into home dev' soon since im impatient and don't like waiting after shooting a film to get up to a highstreet dev' (Jessops etc)

Chemicals, Film clyinder thingy, few trays, scanner... jist sounds good right? (Cmon guys I need assistance to persuade the missus that the kitchen OBVIOUSLY doubles up as a dev room :LOL:

Mate, all I did to get that infraction was to mention I had a classified ad... so yes, it has.

Mate, all I did to get that infraction was to mention I had a classified ad... so yes, it has.

:bang::bang:

Should still stick around bud, F&C needs people like you, TBY, Raglan, Kev, Alistair, Woodsy etc making it a productive area :)

(Please don't be offended if your name isn't on that list, it really is a long cry from definitive)

Call me picky, but...

Infraction report: Reason: Classifieds : Trading outside of For Sale / Wanted 04-07-2010 10:41 by fabs 0 / Expired

Maybe it's just me though.

Tell you what, I'll report my post myself if it makes you happy :)

/sigh

EDIT: Reported.

Last edited:
Guess that sums it up then ...

No, it wasn't an infraction.
It was a warning.

And it was because you started a thread deliberately to point people to your FS thread.
It was designed to remind you of the rules.

And as Woodsy has already been reminded, there's no need to give him a reminder then is there?

Yup, picky as ever I see

Later. Not likely though

Ambermile said:
Yup, picky as ever I see

Later. Not likely though

All you do is complain, why do you come back if you hate it so much?

Back