Hey everyone

Name
Danielle Baggaley
Edit My Images
No
Hey,

I am 18 from Sheffield and am currently taking a Photography a-level as I have loved doing it as a hobby. I am looking forward into looking through this forum for inspiration on theme ideas for my projects and personal projects I will be setting my self. I have also set up a facebook page recently to post my photos on. So i would be grateful if you could help by liking my page.

https://www.facebook.com/Daniellebaggaleyphotography

welcome aboard Danielle - Looking forward to seeing you around the forums and maybe sharing some of your shots on here, rather than just via your facebook page. The low resolution and terrible compression artifacts that facebook adds to images can often make giving meaningful critique to images from there a waste of time (and indeed, many of our members simply will not bother to actually click through to facebook links) so I'd suggest that you either use our Gallery software to host shots for display, or perhaps better still - make arrangements at something like Flickr to host your images (the free account allows something ludicrous like 2tb of storage) and host them there, then post them on here AND to facebook.

Last edited:
Hey thank you. I do plan on using both the forum and Facebook to share my photos, as this site cold really help me develop and move along in my photography work. However I would like to showcase my work to other people that aren't necessarily photographers as getting both feedback from photographers and not photographers would really benefit me in moving forward with my work.

I assumed that would be the case, which is why I suggested Flickr as a hosting service, as it has very simple links into facebook and all the other random social media that you may wish to broadcast upon. :)

Hi Danielle, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

Welcome and good luck with your a-levels. I wish my school had offered photography as an a-level

Hi Danielle. Welcome - looking forward to seeing some of your stuff.

Hi Danielle and a warm welcome to TP.
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Hi Danielle, And welcome aboard :welcome:

Hi Danielle - I wish I could have done A level Photography instead of Physics and Maths! Hope you enjoy the site!

Back