Hey! Just an iPhone hobbyist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name
Jack
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey Everybody,

New to this website and told I should be creating a post here, which seems like fun.

I study photography briefly at university as a part of my journalism degree. During this time I learned about lighting, editing and I really enjoyed the creative possibilities of photography. But I've never been a person for fine details, so much of photography isn't so much about the best camera, and biggest lenses. It's a simple love.

I continued with photography after university as a hobby. However due to lack of funds I never made the jump to buy a "proper camera" but I kinda enjoy working with a limited scope.

I recently found that some of my not-very-good images were being used without my permission with the help of *********, a company that track images. As it was free thought I'd just check it out and see what happened, with little expectations. However to my surprise I discovered one particular image of mine popping up in the strangest places. That is what brought me to this website. I had so many questions about online image theft and wanted to see what you guys do!

Please share your thoughts on my original blog post: https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...cking-image-theft-online.662721/#post-7946658

Best wishes,

Jack

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back