Hey!

Name
Si
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello all!

I used to be okay at this photography thing but I've let things slip over the years. I'm here to hopefully get some positive criticism of my photography and also to help others where I can.

I'm a Mountaineering Instructor based in the Lake District (currently very out of work due to lockdown!!) so a lot of stuff I shoot is climbing and mountaineering related. I also bike and ski a lot so expect these themes too! I'd love to get better at landscapes given that where I live is pretty amazing for them, but am just hoping for input on everything from composition to post-pro.

So anyway, that's me. See you out there! Looking forward to it....

Si

PS: I also have a mad Springer Spaniel, who get featured perhaps more than she should!

Hello all!

I used to be okay at this photography thing but I've let things slip over the years. I'm here to hopefully get some positive criticism of my photography and also to help others where I can.

I'm a Mountaineering Instructor based in the Lake District (currently very out of work due to lockdown!!) so a lot of stuff I shoot is climbing and mountaineering related. I also bike and ski a lot so expect these themes too! I'd love to get better at landscapes given that where I live is pretty amazing for them, but am just hoping for input on everything from composition to post-pro.

So anyway, that's me. See you out there! Looking forward to it....

Si

PS: I also have a mad Springer Spaniel, who get featured perhaps more than she should!

Welcome to the forum Si- I spend a lot of my time in and around Keswick, a beautiful part of Cumbria - ask away questions on PP and all things Camera related- we don't bite mate

Les :)

Thanks Les, good to meet you.

Okay, I have a question! Trying to post my first image over in the critique section and I don't have an upload file button to attach it? Any thoughts?!

Welcome Si. Looking forward to seeing your pix.

Thanks Les, good to meet you.

Okay, I have a question! Trying to post my first image over in the critique section and I don't have an upload file button to attach it? Any thoughts?!

Probably better to open a FREE " Flickr" account. Its very easy to add images to the forum- mines in my signature at the bottom of my posts

or use the on board Gallery on this forum- Here : https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/media/

Les :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Si, And welcome aboard TP. "Enjoy".

Welcome to the forum Si :wave:

Back