hi all, im new

Edit My Images
No
hey guys. hope everyone is cool. i jus recieved this link from my friend so thought id have a look about. im lisa 22 from essex. im not in to the photography side but more into the moddeling side. im a beginner model so please be nice. my pics i took off myself are not ll that great but will post to show you who i am.

erm........anything else let me no.

lisa x x (y)

Hi and welcome :wave:
I can see plenty of interesting posts here, but dont worry they are all harmless

Hi Lisa and welcome to TPF:wave:

Hello :)

Feel free to comment as it will be interesting to hear thoughts from the other side of the camera.

hi all. thanks for the comments. dn worry if i see summin i like ill reply,

Hellooo... :D

Hello and :welcome: to TP Forums Lisa ... (y)

Nice to have someone on board from the other side of the fence ... or lens or whatever ... :D

:p

welcome lisa!

Welcome to TPf,

why not grab a camera and see if you can handle being both sides of the lens.

right 1st off, thanks for all the welcomes. made me feel at home.

"johnb" im a beginner model, never had any professional photos done yet. am hirin a studio in the summer which should be cool. only pics im having done so far are fashion and possible underwear(once im happy with the fashion photos done). my pics i have off my self are not all that great. will get some soon and poct them up.

anything else let me no

Wlcome Lisa:)

Hi Lisa,:welcome: I hope you enjoy our company! I only joined in January and I am very at home here. Looking forward to seeing some of your pics! have you seen the 'what do you look like?' thread? (y) there has been a lot of activity there lately, maybe you can give me some hints on modelling? :D :bonk:

Hi Lisa,:welcome: I hope you enjoy our company! I only joined in January and I am very at home here. Looking forward to seeing some of your pics! have you seen the 'what do you look like?' thread? (y) there has been a lot of activity there lately, maybe you can give me some hints on modelling? :D :bonk:

catch me on msn.

Hya Lisa and a big welcome you are more than welcome here i havn't been here that long and everyone is harmless enough>

Back