Hi All

Edit My Images
Yes
Well, well, well, so this is where you lot from Pixalo hang out the rest of the time ... I see a lot of familiar nicks on here LOL Well I found you + here I am :p

How did I find you? Saw Glen's goodbye post - don't worry Glen, 3 min's was long enough for it to get spotted - thanks for indirectly introducing me to this site ;)

For those of you who don't know me, I'm sure you soon will :D The original Cheeky Girl ;)

This looks like a fun place (y)

See you in the forums :D

PS Nikonian here :woot:

Hi and welcome charlotte :wave:

(y) welcome along hope you enjoy your time here.. (y)

:wave: Hi Charlotte and :welcome: to TPF. Hope you enjoy, it's fun here (y)

Hello and Welcome to TP.

Good to have you here Charlotte:wave: :clap:

Hello. Some of us have never been to that other place since it started - even if they have got me in the database as a member.

Hello. Some of us have never been to that other place since it started - even if they have got me in the database as a member.

Ditto.^^^^^^

Welcome Charlotte.:)

Hello :wave: and welcome Charlotte, glad you've come over from the dark side.

We used to be one forum, then we had a slight melt down :)lol:) then Pixalo was created, mean time TPF was reborn from the ashes after a few days and has gone on to become the bigger and better survivor IMO, you'll love it on here, very friendly, very relaxed no SILLY rules, just brilliant. (y)

:welcome:

Hi :wave:

Thanks all for the warm welcome (y)

Isn't it nice to be in demand tho', RobertP + busterboy :D

Photostar_1 I did know one called 'The Usual Place' :)

Thanks for explaining Glen, I had no idea what the beef was :shrug: As you said in your rant-post, let the past stay in the past, because the result of <someone> not doing that has actually resulted in me having dual membership :| I mean I had to come + see what all the fuss was about now, didn't I :whistle:

Anyway, glad to be here + I look forward to participating in the forums + uploading some photies soon (y)

Back