Hi All

Name
Clive
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

Just a newbie here guys that has only got into the hobby the past few months, but really enjoying it. I have mobility issues (due to spinal problems) but have found Photography fantastic as it is a hobby i can enjoy despite not being able to walk or stand long. ( I go out and about on a mobility scooter, photographing anything from the likes of street photography, to Landscapes, etc) which has really given me a lot of enjoyment)

I am using a Nikon D7200 which i purchased last year. Most of my lens have been second hand from MPB, apart from the Tokina 11-16, and recent purchase of the Sigma 150-600 contemporary and Tripod (Manfrotto)

Be prepared for some pretty bad photo's guys, but hopefully with time and learning i too will be able to improve, and produce some good images.

Cheer's

Hi Clive, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Welcome to the forum Clive. If you need any help or advice, there's plenty available here.

Welcome to the forum Clive :wave:

Back