Hi all

Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
Firstly, happy new year!

I'm more a videographer than photographer so hoping to pick the brains of you experts!

I'm based in the UK and have recently started a new job as a product photographer, so may need so advice! I look forward to learning with you.

Cheers!

Firstly, happy new year!

I'm more a videographer than photographer so hoping to pick the brains of you experts!

I'm based in the UK and have recently started a new job as a product photographer, so may need so advice! I look forward to learning with you.

Cheers!
Welcome to TP Dazz.

Does the job include training or are you doing this as a 'pro' and then learning on the job?

Welcome to TP Dazz.

Does the job include training or are you doing this as a 'pro' and then learning on the job?

Hi, thanks for the reply. No training, obviously some video stuff applies to photography, but learning on the fly. I'm currently trying to work out the previous guys setup, he left very little in the way of a handover! Images I have got so far look ok! See attached...

Attachments

• _A3A8567.jpg
    _A3A8567.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 9
Hi Darren, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Hi Darren, enjoy the forum :wave:

Hi, thanks for the reply. No training, obviously some video stuff applies to photography, but learning on the fly. I'm currently trying to work out the previous guys setup, he left very little in the way of a handover! Images I have got so far look ok! See attached...

That looks like it was lit from below, with a lower power light source above and to the right of the camera.

Back