Hi all

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

I am relatively new to photography but I am enjoying it very much. I mostly take photos on 35mm film with some 110 and 126 film as well. I do have lots to learn about the whole process from taking an image until it's final form.

I am really looking forward to trawling this forum and asking questions when I get stuck with stuff.

Hi and welcome to the forum. I don’t miss the days of film, digital is just so convenient!

Have fun here :wave:

Hi and welcome to the forum. I don’t miss the days of film, digital is just so convenient!

Have fun here :wave:
Its definitely got many advantages so I don't negrudge anyone using digital or phones, but my interest is in film and film cameras. I am a rather mechanical person and enjoy the different processes involved in film photography

Hi, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Its definitely got many advantages so I don't negrudge anyone using digital or phones, but my interest is in film and film cameras. I am a rather mechanical person and enjoy the different processes involved in film photography
Do you mean Begrudge?

Welcome to the forum- enjoy the banter

Les :)

Back