Hi everybody - Sheffield Birder Here

Name
Gil
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everybody, I'm new to the forum, found the website through Digital Photography Review for which I have had some great advice through.

Live in Sheffield and enjoy landscape photography and birding in my back garden or at RSPB Old Moore at weekends. I sometimes find myself at RSPB Lochwinnoch too when I'm visiting family in Scotland.

Keen to meet other birders in the area and learn new techniques from this website :).

Welcome to the forum Gil :welcome:

Does anybody know how to post flickr pictures on here?

Hi Gil, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Does anybody know how to post flickr pictures on here?

Select the flickr shot you want to post, click on the share arrow, select the size you want to post 800 x whatever is a good size for the forum, copy the BB Code, then paste the code into the post on the forum that you are presenting. Job Done. (y)

George.

Last edited:
Select the flickr shot you want to post, click on the share arrow, select the size you want to post 800 x whatever is a good size for the forum, copy the BB Code, then paste the code into the post on the forum that you are presenting. Job Done. (y)

George.

Hope this works

FSC06405 by Gilbo B, on Flickr

Last edited:

George.

Thanks George!!

Back