Hi everyone at Talk Photography !

Edit My Images
No
I have obviously just joined you all here at Talk Photography. Glad to be here to see what's what as they say. I am not a run and gun photographer, more of a plonk my camera on a tripod and see what I can see type of guy. This is good as I don't need all this fancy in lens/in camera IS - Image Stabilisation (I might be saying this because the equipment with IS is ££unjustifiable to me lol). I began taking photos at the age of 12 with my dads Agfa, then did some darkroom stuff like B&W/Cibachrome in school and now back with the hobby many years later I am looking to get high quality images in digital. And this week I bought a 13 stop Formatt Hitech Firecrest Ultra 3.9 ND filter to play with. I have no idea what I am doing which makes everything all the more fun !!!!

Hi and welcome to TP

Lots to read, see, learn & share hereabouts @ TP

So just get stuck and enjoy the journey:)

Hi, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

I like the have a go attitude! Welcome aboard, get stuck in. Plenty to read through and look at, but also plenty of opportunities to share images in the DPOTY (you can start anytime in the year, New Old Digital, or the open threads for subjects such as sheep, buses, windows etc. Just have a go!

Well don't need the fancy in board stuff huh! You'll never make a technication but looks of that old chevy pretty darn good photographer. Looks like a 1962! Welcome aboard!

Last edited:
Yup, 1962 Chevrolet Belair but it is on air bags and is a low rider . . . at a local car show (it's not mine!). I hope to grace these forums with bits and bobs going forward. Oh, also a big THANKS Don for the compliment !!! (P.S: a technication . . . you'd be surprised lol, but that is another story!).

Hi and welcome to the forum, enjoy your self here ;)

Back