Hi everyone, first post

Name
allan
Edit My Images
Yes
These 3 were taken at humberston near cleethorpes in the last couple of weeks. Every c&c very welcome, hope you like :wave::wave:

DSC_4249.jpg

DSC_8396.jpg

DSC_8413.jpg

Nice set

no1 Maybe step back more to get all the mast in

I do like these - Good set and the skies are nice in them all. My comments would be that it would have been good to get the mast in #1 and on #2 feeling that the focal point is a little too central. Just my opinion though. If you'd have put it more to either side we could have seen more water or sky.

Welcome to TP and cracking first post (y) Look forward to seeing more from you.

Terrific set of images. I've tried some photography at Humberstone and just didn't see these. Well done.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I excluded part of the boat's mast, deciding that the sky,water and boat's hull provided enough interest,but i know what you mean.:) For the frames i simply used elements 6 to increase canvas size, used magic wand to select the new area, then hue/saturation to find a colour, flatten,then crop to the size you want. If you want an additional colour just repeat the process.Imo black,white and subtle shades work best for scenics.:):):)

Back