Hi everyone!

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

I work in 'The Photographic Centre' at Pinewood Studios, where we do Minilab printing, inkjet printing, canvases, scanning and framing etc. We mainly doing film stills for the industry but also do work for amateurs and professionals alike. I was actually on the hunt for a C22 process as a friend gave me a colour 35mm film from around the 1960's but stumbled on your site quite by chance so thought I'd say hi anyway and I can then keep an eye on what people are talking about out there! I also like my landscape photography, but purely as an amateur!!

Hey Andy I've worked at pinewood a fair bit on dragons den etc didn't know they had all that on site! Welcome to the forum

It is a nice job Graham - although I've been here for a long time and have seen us go from a department of around 20 people to just two of us now - that's what digital has done! We are just surviving!
Matt - we have done quite a lot of work for Dragon's Den but often people don't realise we do quite a variety of things here! Thanks for the welcome you guys!

Back