Hi from Calgary, Alberta (+POTN)

Name
Jack
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All. I have joined so I can continue learning about this great hobby. I had no idea "talkphotography" existed until this afternoon when it was mentioned on POTN as a place to check out. Looking forward to going through the threads and seeing what all is here.

Hi All. I have joined so I can continue learning about this great hobby. I had no idea "talkphotography" existed until this afternoon when it was mentioned on POTN as a place to check out. Looking forward to going through the threads and seeing what all is here.
Hi and welcome to TP

You are in good company, many PoTNers have arrived here

FWIW a few of us already present have been members at both for a while though I have been much more frequently here than there for some time....
April 2005 @ PoTN & July 2008 here :)

Hi and welcome to TP

You are in good company, many PoTNers have arrived here

FWIW a few of us already present have been members at both for a while though I have been much more frequently here than there for some time....
April 2005 @ PoTN & July 2008 here :)
Thanks for the welcome.

Hi Jack, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Good to have you here Jack @JackCharlton and we look forward to your contributions on the site. We seem to be growing our non-UK membership, which makes for an interesting broader church of sources of inspiration

Welcome to the forum Jack, enjoy ;)

Thanks to Lindsay, G.K.Jnr, and Norkie for the warm welcome. Lots to read/check out here.

Can't say I recognize the name, but I'll gladly welcome POTN refugees like myself.

Back