East Anglia Hi from Cambridge

Name
robert
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi TP folk,

I actually joined some time ago, then for some reason failed to take it further.
But here I am back, this time my profile is complete and I have posted a couple of images.
Any one from my area who fancy a walk about feel free to invite me.
My work takes me all over the country, the EU and Norway. So I grab what photography I can when I can.
I look forward to being part of your forum.
Rob

Hi Rob, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

Hi Rob and welcome to the forums, sounds like you have a great job with plenty of opportunities to take image from various countries and places.

Useful Sections for New Members (click links)

> The Help section contains some good general information about how we do things around here and how the forum works.
> FAQs and Guides can be found here.
> Forum Help and Support is there for you to ask questions and get one to one support if you're having problems finding your way around or working out how to do things.
> Link up with other photographers in your area for local events and days out in Meeting Place.
> Or maybe you fancy a challenge . . . Take a look at some of the organised TP challenges and competitions here.

Hi Rob, And welcome to the forum :wave:

Hi Rob and a warm welcome to TP.
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Back