Hi from Cheshire

T

tomh30

Been reading alot on this forum so i thought id say hello :D

Loving loads of pictures that have been posted, im new to DSLR so youll have to bare with me, while i learn the ropes :LOL:

Thanks

Tom

Hi Tom :wave: and :welcome: to the friendliest photography forum there is (y)

Hiya, there's quite a few people from Cheshire and North Wales on here now

Hiya, there's quite a few people from Cheshire and North Wales on here now

Yeah, ive seen a few pics of Runcorn Bridge :LOL: its a pity they have become tight and only switch the lights on now and again ( aint that typical when you try and learn a new hobby :bang: )

Thanks all :D Still looking at peoples pics they have taken (y)

I need to get to grips with mine now :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Tom,
I'm new on here to just getting into photography, and from Runcorn as well.

I've taken the standard pictures of the bridge I think that it's a must, seen loads of people on Mersey Road with their cameras out. lol

You have come to the right place, I have learned an enormous amount alreasy, only been here a week.

:welcome: Come on down too Oulton park sometime, Quite popular with people on here. (y)

Hi Tom,
I'm new on here to just getting into photography, and from Runcorn as well.

I've taken the standard pictures of the bridge I think that it's a must, seen loads of people on Mersey Road with their cameras out. lol

I know im still todo a bridge pic :LOL: I keep looking around for location ( preston brook canal etc ) but im still at the who's looking at me stage :LOL:

:welcome: Come on down too Oulton park sometime, Quite popular with people on here. (y)

Yeah ive done a trackday there :D

Hi and welcome :wave:

New here myself, not far either just in Warrington!

A fellow Runcornian here Tom, Welcome, Ive been here while a look everyday, Posts are not my strong point, hehe

Back