Hi from India

Name
Somnath
Edit My Images
No
Hi everyone ,
chanced upon this forum and loved it. So joined and now would love to share and learn. I am interested mainly in nature and bird Photography around my beautiful country, while I occasionally dabble in other genres as well.
Hope to have a great time here.
regards

Somnath

Hi everyone ,
chanced upon this forum and loved it. So joined and now would love to share and learn. I am interested mainly in nature and bird Photography around my beautiful country, while I occasionally dabble in other genres as well.
Hope to have a great time here.
regards

Somnath
Welcome Somnath, look forward to seeing some of your photos. :)

Welcome to the forum Somnath.

Welcome to the forum Somnath, I hope you enjoy yourself here and let’s see some of your work ;)

Hi Somnath, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Hi Somnath!

Good to have you onboard!

Are you accessing this site from India as when I was trying to do the same it was not allowing me to. I had to use a UK VPN to be able to access.

Hi Somnath!

Good to have you onboard!

Are you accessing this site from India as when I was trying to do the same it was not allowing me to. I had to use a UK VPN to be able to access.
Hi,
Yes I am accessing from India and without VPN. Initially my IP address was blocked while I was surfing from my laptop, but from iPad it was never an issue. I brought the matter to the attention of the Admins here and now it's all OK from my laptop too! Thanks to the Admins !
Regards
Somnath

Welcome I have friends in Delhi and have been a few times lovely country, love Shimla
Will have to dig out a few pictures :)gg.jpg

Last edited:
Back