Hi from Leeds

Name
Jeremy
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi from Leeds. I just unpacked a Canon EOS 200D this morning, my first DSLR. I’m not particularly new to photography, I’m just not very good at it! I’ve always taken photos as memories for me, and the wife has always moaned that I cannot frame a shot at all. Mind you, she can take better photos on her old iPhone 4S than I can on my iPhone 6, so I’m probably a lost cause! Now I’m retired it’s time to learn…

Hi from Leeds. I just unpacked a Canon EOS 200D this morning, my first DSLR. I’m not particularly new to photography, I’m just not very good at it! I’ve always taken photos as memories for me, and the wife has always moaned that I cannot frame a shot at all. Mind you, she can take better photos on her old iPhone 4S than I can on my iPhone 6, so I’m probably a lost cause! Now I’m retired it’s time to learn…
Hello I'm not far from you, Doncaster. I've had my first DSLR this year too and still got lots to learn. Read advice then practice but most of all enjoy yourself that's what it's all about. I've been to so many places this year that I would never have seen if it wasn't for my camera.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Talk Photography Forums mobile app

Hi & welcome to TP

You will find this a great resource for all levels of experience to share, so you if you have not done already before joining.......have a good look round, including the Beginners sub-fora ;)

Post your pictures (in any of the appropriate areas) to show "us" what you are photographing and ask for help & guidance as you see fit/require???

All the best with your enjoyment of using the new kit :)

Hi Jeremy, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

Welcome to the forum Jeremy, have fun :wave:

Back