Hi from Leeds

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

Just thought I'd introduce myself to the forums, as per title based in Leeds so would be good to start joining any meets etc in the local area or even further a field from time to time. My passions is landscape and travel photography and Iv'e been to quite a few countries with my trusty D90 which apart from 1 fault is still going strong after nearly 11 years.

Just recently upgraded to a Z6 so looking forward to seeing what advancements Nikon has made in the last decade :)

Thanks

James

Hi James, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

looking forward to seeing what advancements Nikon has made in the last decade
More megapixels, but you have to print to get the advantage of that. A couple of stops of dynamic range - never wasted. The capacity to pull more from the shadows with far less noise intrusion - crucial! But shoot raw to maximise the potential of everything.

Getting good technique is half the battle, and the rest's about the message - which is a cultural / personal thing. But you might be on top of that already.

Leeds, hmm. I change trains there sometimes.

If all things were equal, you have quite a lifespan ahead yet to enjoy your photography. Not that photography's essential to life, but it's a vital dimension for many of us!

Welcome to the forum James, enjoy :welcome:

Back