East Anglia Hi from near Cambridge.

Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
No
Hi Just joined today. Looks like I'm going to learn a lot from the site. Travel a bit and enjoy wildlife and Aviation photography. Just subscribed to Adobe CC so hoping to learn a bit about editing. Looking to replace my D3 and D700 in near future, but unsure if I really need to, other than taking newer kit into retirement.u

Last edited:
Hi Kevin, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

Hi Kevin, And welcome to the forum :wave:

Hi Kevin, And welcome to the forum :wave:

Welcome Kevin.

Useful Sections for New Members (click links)

> The Help section contains some good general information about how we do things around here and how the forum works.
> FAQs and Guides can be found here.
> Forum Help and Support is there for you to ask questions and get one to one support if you're having problems finding your way around or working out how to do things.
> Link up with other photographers in your area for local events and days out in Meeting Place.
> Or maybe you fancy a challenge . . . Take a look at some of the organised TP challenges and competitions here.

Thanks Steve, certainly would like to take part in some challenges and or competitions.

Hi Kevin,
Welcome to the forum. Like you I have also just rejoined,. I am also from East Anglia. I live in the village of Histon a mile or so from Cambridge.

Back