Midlands Hi From Nottingham

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

My name is Ian I live in Nottingham UK I have been a fan of photography from a very early age but didn't really pursue it until recent years. My main love is black and white photo's as I feel so much can be told within the strong contrast between the white and black pixels it can really blow your mind.

I started taking photo's a few years back with my Nikon Coolpix and Samsung phone and really enjoyed the whole experience but due to my camera breaking and no spare cash I couldn't do to much. The last year my photography has been done using my phone but my girlfriend has purchased a Canon 4000d with its kit lens and a 50mm bundled in the Easter sale but I can't have it until May 21st for my birthdayo_O.

Anyway I just wanted to say hi and i'm sure I will be needing some help and advise over the next few months.

Of note this will be my first dslr camera "Yikes"

Hi Ian and welcome to TP

Great present you have waiting to be opened.

Photography with a dSLR you will find has its own learning curve but had a quick look at your 500px and it looks like you don't have any problems "seeing" a range of subjects.

So enjoy the ride...........it can at times be frustrating but a challenge to grow with :)

PS do check out the various sub fora as TP is s great resource for learning & sharing.

Hi Box Brownie and cheers for the reply im really looking forward to getting to know people here and sharing pics, stories and tips. So looking forward to my new camera and even at entry level its such a step up from my coolpix (rip) & phone photography.

Hi there Ian, welcome to the forum, enjoy :welcome:

Hi Ian, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

Back