Hi from rainy Cornwall

Name
Jen
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello all! My name is Jen and i'm a Black Country girl now living in Cornwall. I have only recently taken up photography and would like to learn. I considered an online course but my OH said i would be better off joining a forum like this as that's what he did!
My interests are in candid photography, especially of kids as i have 2 and another on the way! I also love urbexing which is how my partner and i got together in the first place. I am willing to try anything tho! ;)
I will post someting when i get the courage!!
xxx

Hi Jen.

Are you willing to be a bit more specific than just Cornwall? We're not too far away and visit fairly often, mainly North coast (Tintagel area is our favourite) but will be "doing" the Eden project again soon, ideally before school holidays (to avoid the emmets!!!)

Look out if urbexing down there - some of the old sheds have got dirty great deep holes nearby!

Hi Devonish types!
I am in Lostwithiel so not far from Eden. Go quite alot as the kids love it and they do a locals year pass for a fiver!
Haven't done much urbexing in Cornwall, as you say its all underground and i'm a bit of a wimp there. Once used to travel all over to do it, but then kids arrived... :|

Hi Jen, this time from someone who lived at St Columb Minor between 2004 and 2006. Youre in a beautiful part of the country, get some images taken and pop them up here.
Looking forward to seeing your work and refreshing the memories...

Back