Hi from Sheffield

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

Stumbled across this forum from a Wildlife based one. I am a disabled wheelchair user who has been taking snap shots on various formats for 30 years. Now hitting 40 have recently re-engaged with the art form. Am enjoying the many challenges involved in wildlife photography (birds mainly). Married with two kids 7 & 10.

Just purchased a Canon 550D and am exploring it's functionality. Expect many questions and dopey pictures to begin with, I REALLY need the help:naughty: :)

Look forward to chatting!

Steve

Hi, welcome to the forum. We've a few wheelchair bound photographers so you're in good company.

Welcome to TP Steve, You will find answers to all your questions here. We have experts on any form of photography. Enjoy.

welcome to TP Steve- plenty of advice to be had in here mate

enjoy the forum

Les :wave:

Hi Steve,
I am not far up the road from you,I am disabled aswell i live in Harrogate but dont seem to get out much as not found another tog to go with yet.i like all kinds of photography so if you are intrested in becoming friends give me a shout.I tryed to send you a pm but its not on your profile so if ou want you can pm me.

John

Hi Steve,

We're practically neighbours, I'm in Chesterfield, looking forward to seeing your images as you progress !

Hi Steve,
I am not far up the road from you,I am disabled aswell i live in Harrogate but dont seem to get out much as not found another tog to go with yet.i like all kinds of photography so if you are intrested in becoming friends give me a shout.I tryed to send you a pm but its not on your profile so if ou want you can pm me.

John
Hi John,

Not sure why this is so, but I am unable to PM anyone :shrug:, have sent a message to Admin, it could be just because I am a Noob! However, Friend request sent. It would be good to hear how you manage to shoot. (y)

Last edited:
Hi all,

Many thanks for the warm welcome, here's to finding plenty to talk about!

Hi Wayne,

Your right, we are practically neighbours. I look forward to conversing :)

Back