North England Hi from Sheffield!

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone,

I'm Chris from Sheffield, I'm new to the forum and photography in general! It's something I was never into until recently, but I've always used Photoshop to make slight changes to images. What I have always been into is planes / Drones and anything else that flies! Recently I won a new DJI Mini 2 drone and got out to take a few pictures with it. I then found out that is took RAW images so I read a few articles and then tried to enhance one of my photo's in Photoshop Camera RAW. Turns out I really enjoyed it! It even looks pretty good (In my very amateurish opinion!)

Here it is (Feel free to tell me where I've gone wrong with editing etc. It really was my first ever attempt!):

full

Then I thought I best join a forum as I know absolutely nothing about taking good photos! :D Hence here I am!

Cheers
Chris

Last edited:
Hi Chris, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Welcome to the forum. If you want some critique be better posted in the relevant thread

Les :)

Hi Chris, welcome to the forum, have fun here :wave:

Back