Hi from Whitefield (North Manchester)

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

I am brand new to digital photography after finally getting myself an entry level Nikon (D3300). I am hoping you will all be able to help me by ripping my pictures to shreds, as I think my photographer friend will get sick of my quite quickly :)

Cheers in advance!

Hello and :welcome: to the forum

Hi, And welcome aboard TP."Enjoy".

Hi I am new to TP myself but welcome anyway. Just to mention there is a good photographic club just up the road in Bury where you would get lots of help. I f you wished to join.

Hello and a very warm welcome to you.

Useful Sections for New Members (click links)

> The Help section contains some good general information about how we do things around here and how the forum works.
> FAQs and Guides can be found here.
> Forum Help and Support is there for you to ask questions and get one to one support if you're having problems finding your way around or working out how to do things.
> Link up with other photographers in your area for local events and days out in Meeting Place.
> Or maybe you fancy a challenge . . . Take a look at some of the organised TP challenges and competitions here.

Sorry double post, me bad.:eek:

Welcome to TP!
Just 1 mile south of you!

Welcome to TP from a fellow Whitefielder :)

Hi there and welcome - and although you describe your camera as entry level from the specs it looks capable of producing great images so hope to see some of your shots soon.

And you'll certainly find all the help uou need right here.

Back