Hi, How are you?

Name
Alexander
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello..

I'm Alex, stumbled across your forum and it seems a nice place. Recently decided to take a further interest in photography, will be picking up my first DSLR this coming friday, opting for the Nikon D7000.

My main focus is in shooting Live Music/Concerts, spent many years attending many gigs and have decided that it's time to replace the beer that's usually in my hand with a camera (obviously i realise that this can only apply to the small scale club venues).

Say hello and please offer me any words of wisdom!.

Cheers asaspasas6, I'm looking forward to messing around with the Nikon and taking my first shots.:D

Hello Alex.look forward to seeing some of your gig shots,i played in a band in the 60's and have a couple of photos from that time.Love The Who:)

Cheers asaspasas6, I'm looking forward to messing around with the Nikon and taking my first shots.:D

if you need any help - many people will help you here, just ask :D

or even we can meet up in Sheffield to talk you through camera controls etc. (y)

Got my D7000 today! Now just waiting to finish work so i can get home to play around with it.

Hopefully i'll be able to start getting some shots up in the not to distant future.

Hi, I'm not too bad actually ... well that's apart from my knees, did I tell you how I've been having a problem with my knees ... it's the tendons you know ... caused by some tablets I was taking but I've stopped them now ... haven't told the doctor yet as he said I had to keep taking them!
I said to the wife, "I'm not taking them if they cause this much trouble" ... but you know what wives are ... hello ...

... hello are you there? ...

... can you hear me? ...

... is there anyone there? ...

Back