Hi, I've jumped ship from a US forum!

Look Pete just because you dream about being as amazing as me and T you just dream about me there is no need to make out I'm some kind on milker molester I'm perfectly capable of blackening my own name ;)

Look Pete just because you dream about being as amazing as me and T you just dream about me there is no need to make out I'm some kind on milker molester I'm perfectly capable of blackening my own name ;)

Bold parts say it all...:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Bold parts say it all...:LOL::LOL::LOL:

So you cannot edit quote, but you can make parts bold me thinks that you've being getting private lessons of a certain mod...so some on sweetie what you trying to say with those bolded parts you actually dream about me milking you...T dear I knew you were a little speshal but that's taking thinks to a whole new level :cautious:

So you cannot edit quote, but you can make parts bold me thinks that you've being getting private lessons of a certain mod...so some on sweetie what you trying to say with those bolded parts you actually dream about me milking you...T dear I knew you were a little speshal but that's taking thinks to a whole new level :cautious:

PMSL.... no the bold parts was me chuckling because you said P dreams of you... and the milker molester oh what a cool user title that could be!..

no private lessons tho:razz: making bigger and bolder is easy it's just pressing buttons... editing a multi quote is .... well you've seen my efforts lol

PMSL.... no the bold parts was me chuckling because you said P dreams of you... and the milker molester oh what a cool user title that could be!..

no private lessons tho:razz: making bigger and bolder is easy it's just pressing buttons... editing a multi quote is .... well you've seen my efforts lol

You want milker molester as your user title :LOL: okay then I'll have to draw attention to that request :LOL: :LOL: the fact you've not denied your base desires is refreshing too (y)

You want milker molester as your user title :LOL: okay then I'll have to draw attention to that request :LOL: :LOL: the fact you've not denied your base desires is refreshing too (y)

Remember when Chris said he could turn a blind eye if it was an appropriate time to call someone Fu** face... once again it's that time!:LOL::LOL:

I meant user title for you!.. why do i always come off worse with you lot :razz:

As for the base desires... for once i am speechless.... or is that for once not going to get myself in too deep :LOL::LOL:

Jim...... we have some what over taken your thread..... apologies:bonk:

Remember when Chris said he could turn a blind eye if it was an appropriate time to call someone Fu** face... once again it's that time!:LOL::LOL:

I meant user title for you!.. why do i always come off worse with you lot :razz:

As for the base desires... for once i am speechless.... or is that for once not going to get myself in too deep :LOL::LOL:

Now come on sweetiepie in the nearly 12 months you've been here there is one thing you've certainly never been and that is speechless :naughty:

You try and blame me, Chris even Pete...saying that Pete actually has always been a reprobate its just you really bring it out of him :D

Indeed Jim sorry about T she really is a bit of an off topic kind of lass and she loves it :D

As for the base desires... for once i am speechless....

is that because they've all been recently taken care of ? :naughty:

yes , I apologise for the thread hijack, matt is too big to occupy a single thread so he sort of oozes across multiples at once - the rest of us have to follow him around to stop him getting stuck on his back and suffocating ;)

No appologies needed:) except from me, I definitely was talkink about the bovine beast and not anyone else in the pic! I'm too new to go and start upsetting people in my firdt week.:):)

No appologies needed:) except from me, I definitely was talkink about the bovine beast and not anyone else in the pic! I'm too new to go and start upsetting people in my firdt week.:):)

I'm sure you'll fit in here just fine (unless matt sets fire to your haystack)

and your point is ? :LOL:

Welcome to TP.

I've been here five months and it's a very worthwhile forum to join. There are some very knowledgeable and experienced people on here and they're perfectly willing to share their expertise.

I've never been on any other photographic forums before but I've been a member of ones that dealt with current affairs, rock music and football. TP definitely has by far the least "unpleasantness" and I think a large part of that is down to the way it is moderated.

I've enjoyed it and improved my photography. You can't ask for much more, can you?

Welcome to the forums.
You realise, of course, that there is no escape from TP. Just sayin'.

Welcome to TP.

I've been here five months and it's a very worthwhile forum to join. There are some very knowledgeable and experienced people on here and they're perfectly willing to share their expertise.

I've never been on any other photographic forums before but I've been a member of ones that dealt with current affairs, rock music and football. TP definitely has by far the least "unpleasantness" and I think a large part of that is down to the way it is moderated.

I've enjoyed it and improved my photography. You can't ask for much more, can you?

Thanks Dr Ged(y) I've already realised that the standard here is very high, both in the quality of photography and the quality of the members:)
You're right about the moderation side of things, the place I came from had very little moderation and had a population of trolls running amok!
Glad to be here.

I'll have you know I've never set fire to anything that I didn't mean to ;)

That's good to know Matt, I can always sort you out with an old bale to practice your light painting technique, you'll have a job swinging round your head tho':)

I'm sure you'll fit in here just fine (unless matt sets fire to your haystack)

Thank Pete, folk here seem to have the same sense (nonsense?) of humour as me:) Americans don't, ha ha :)

Welcome to the forums.
You realise, of course, that there is no escape from TP. Just sayin'.

Cheers Ruth(y) Now why would I want to escape? Or is there something no-one's told me? Cripes! It's nothing to do with The Wicker Man is it? OO-er:eek:

Thanks Dr Ged(y) I've already realised that the standard here is very high, both in the quality of photography and the quality of the members:)
You're right about the moderation side of things, the place I came from had very little moderation and had a population of trolls running amok!
Glad to be here.

You're right, Farmerjim, there are some exceptional images posted on here on a fairly regular basis BUT there is plenty of room for those who are new to photography.

Back