Hi, I've jumped ship from a US forum!

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello everyone. I've been looking for a friendly UK forum where there's good advice and interesting photos. I've been using a US forum for years but of late the comment and critique have been getting ruder and ruder and I've just had enough of their manners:(.
This forum looks great(y) and I'm looking forward to uploading some of my photos.
I've been into photography since I was 8 years old and still love it. At the moment I'm using Micro 4/3 gear but my favourite camera is my little Fujifilm X10.

Welcome to TP, Jim.

I am sure you'll find this forum a big improvement.

Dougie

The good thing about this forum is that it has so many people that it does't take long if you are waiting for a response.

The good thing about this forum is that it has so many people that it does't take long if you are waiting for a response.

Well I wasn't waiting:) I've been round the forums and familiarising myself with the new lay out. It's like starting a new school:):) I hope the other kids will be nice to me(y)
Better go and do some work now.

I'm near Braunston and Willoughby in the parish of Wolfhampcote.

My god that's a sparsely populated bit :D Wolfhampcote church is one of my favourite photography locations even though I've not been there is a while :D spent lots of nights in the grounds shooting :LOL:

This is one from one of my nights there :D http://www.flickr.com/photos/mwhcvt/6339622028/in/set-72157626184811085/

I'm just off the A45 myself but up by the Fosse Way at Stretton

Ha ha! Next time you visit St. Peter's Wolfhampcote drop in at the farm, that's me that is:):) Hope this post works, I'm a newbie:):)
6481468879_61bf70fdaf_z.jpg
[/url] Warning! by Farmejim, on Flickr[/IMG]

Welcome Jim, nice to have another fellow Warwickshire photographer on the forum.

You mean to say there are photography forums out there that you can run away from Jim? :puke: As you travel the corridors of TP you will see the lost souls that cannot find a way out, now and again you will hear their moaning and groaning. Welcome on board the good ship Lollipop!!

You mean to say there are photography forums out there that you can run away from Jim? :puke: As you travel the corridors of TP you will see the lost souls that cannot find a way out, now and again you will hear their moaning and groaning. Welcome on board the good ship Lollipop!!

It's you own fault if you will wander the corridors when you get drunk, you cannot do that and still expect to find your way out ;)

Heya and welcome... also not far from you either, i'm sure you'll settle in nicely with the mad bunch...:wave::D

They have lollipops in the corridors?... me want!... that's it i'm going to search.. mmm yummmy lollies:D

Welcome Jim, nice to have another fellow Warwickshire photographer on the forum.

Thanks for the welcome Stuart(y) Looking forward to contributing.

Thanks for the welcome Lynne.
I managed to slip away in broad daylight, dressed as a pantomime horse, the fact that it only had two legs didn't register with the guards:)
This TP is a big place, I'm still finding my way around. I fear I too may become one of the lost souls:)

Heya and welcome... also not far from you either, i'm sure you'll settle in nicely with the mad bunch...:wave::D
Hi Cg_Girl thanks for the hello. If you're inside my mind please give a shout, I lost it years ago and need to hook up with it as we've got things to discuss:)

Hi Cg_Girl thanks for the hello. If you're inside my mind please give a shout, I lost it years ago and need to hook up with it as we've got things to discuss:)

:LOL::LOL: it'll cost you a lollipop!

I'll PM a Mivvi over "tout de sweet"!

Welcome to TP !

Caution !!! it's very addictive in here !!! :)

Ya don't say!!:):) Thanks for the welcome asaspasas

Spending too much time looking around to post ant pics yet (is it OK to call my photos/shots/images, pics?) I really should go outside and do some work!

:wave: Hi Jim and welcome to TP.

Good to have you here and great to see that you're already making yourself at home. I think you're going to fit in perfectly around here :)

Thank-you very much Sarah, I really am loving it here, there are some truly talented photographers on this forum, I'm overwhelmed by the standard of work. I feel like I've gone up to Big School and I'm the junior:):):)

Ha ha! Next time you visit St. Peter's Wolfhampcote drop in at the farm, that's me that is:):)

and next time you look towards the church and see what appears to be an alien landing with a circle of fire - that's Matt spinning a bird feeder full of burning wirewool round his head (care in the community has a lot to answer for :LOL: )

Welcome to TP from me as well (y)

Welcome to T.P. I'm sure you will enjoy your time here!

and next time you look towards the church and see what appears to be an alien landing with a circle of fire - that's Matt spinning a bird feeder full of burning wirewool round his head (care in the community has a lot to answer for :LOL: )

Welcome to TP from me as well (y)

I've had trouble with alien abductions of my cows, now I can tell the NFU it was light painters:)

Thanks for the welcome to TP(y)

I've had trouble with alien abductions of my cows, now I can tell the NFU it was light painters:)
:

well matt is partial to the occasional cow

7443732890_65cf3d4358_z.jpg

yep you better get Moooooo ving before the big man spots you

Back