Hi, new here

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm a in Belgium based amateur photographer, In novembre 2011 I bought my first Dslr and soon after I found out that I love to shoot concerts and sportevents. I joint a photoclub, there I learned a lot but nobody was in to concerts so at this moment I'm looking for a new way to get some feedback on my images to improve and develop my style.
I' ve a blog www.clicksofconcerts.wordpress.com where I show my (concert)pics, I'ts in Dutch but an image says more than words.
I'm not a native English speaker so excuse me if my English in't correct.

Hi Kris and welcome. I think you will find lots to interest you on here. I think there is a thread on music and concert photography on here. Dive in and enjoy yourself.

Hi Kris and a warm welcome to TP.
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Hi Kris and welcome to the forum :welcome:

This is by far the best forum i know of ;)

Hi Kris, And welcome aboard TP. "Enjoy".

Hi Kris, welcome aboard...

Here's a few helpful pointers to get you started on here...

Useful Sections for New Members (click links)

> The Help section contains some good general information about how we do things around here and how the forum works.
> FAQs and Guides can be found here.
> Forum Help and Support is there for you to ask questions and get one to one support if you're having problems finding your way around or working out how to do things.
> Link up with other photographers in your area for local events and days out in Meeting Place.
> Or maybe you fancy a challenge . . . Take a look at some of the organised TP challenges and competitions here.

Back