Hi, newbie from hants

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
hi, new to forum and to photography. I have always been interested and wanting to learn photography, but never got round to it. Anyway, I t images I can was given a canon 1000d recently it's a 18-55mm kit lens and a tameron 70-300mm lens. I know it's not a great camera, but got to start somewhere.
Anyway, looking forward to learning how to use it and see what images I can shoot :)

Hi James, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

Hi James, welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy :welcome:

Welcome James I'm from sunny Hampshire too! Welcome to the Frey! More importantly enjoy your journey loads of people on here happy to help.
All the best!

Welcome James. Several of us from the area.
One day we will have to organise a Hamphise TP meet up won't we, I guess you must be around the Fleet / Farnbrough area.
Cheers Steve

Spookily close.

For the new joiners - do have a look at the "If new - read this" sticky as one of the posts has a google map where you can see members in your area - well, those that choose to put their location on it, as this is optional.

Hi James as welcome to TP
WELCOME1.gif

Back