Hi, newbie here!

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, I brought a Nikon DSLR for a road trip to Austria I did a few months back. I got some decent shots for memory's but nothing amazing! anyway, recently I've picked the camera back up and have been reading, playing with the settings. I went to try some long exposure shots today at a local waterfall. I'm keen to learn and I'm only just starting. I did run out of battery earlier though so definitely need to invest in some more! I will get round to posting the shots at some point & any feedback positive or negative will be good as that's he only way to improve!
cheers,
tom

Hi Tom, And welcome aboard TP. "Enjoy".

Hello and a very warm :welcome: to you.

Useful Sections for New Members (click links)

> The Help section contains some good general information about how we do things around here and how the forum works.
> FAQs and Guides can be found here.
> Forum Help and Support is there for you to ask questions and get one to one support if you're having problems finding your way around or working out how to do things.
> Link up with other photographers in your area for local events and days out in Meeting Place.
> Or maybe you fancy a challenge . . . Take a look at some of the organised TP challenges and competitions here.

Thanks, I'll have a look around! Been looking for a while but just decided to sign up today, hopefully I can get plenty of inspiration and advice from the forum!

Hi Tom and a warm welcome to TP.
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Hi there Tom, enjoy the forum :welcome:

Thanks for the warm welcome, already got a lot of ideas, and learnt some things since I've been looking!

Welcome Tom! Where abouts are you in the world?

I live in Derbyshire, some fantastic countryside scenery for plenty of practise while I get used to the settings!

Back