Hi there.......

Name
Mike Jones
Edit My Images
No
Hi there from Cheshire....My name's Mike I've been interested in photography for many years now, started off with my first SLR a Ricoh KR10 (which I still have somewhere). Currently using a Canon 350d & Sigma 28-300 DG. Mainly into landscapes, but like to photograph anything and everything. I look forward to becoming an active member of this friendly forum :)

Mike

Welcome aboard:thumb:

:welcome:

Welcome to the mad house Mike, pull up a chair.

The locals are friendly as long as you keep them fed ;)

Steve said:
:welcome: The locals are friendly as long as you keep them fed ;)
Did I miss him offering to host us all on the next TPF visit to Chester Zoo :D

Just kidding, welcome Mike

Mark

Mike said:
started off with my first SLR a Ricoh KR10 (which I still have somewhere).

Mike

Welcome :) If you bought the KR10 new like I did you must be nearly as old as me :D

kr10.jpg

I still have mine too ;)

Welcome mate... good to have you on board...

Welcome Mike!

Hi Mike

Welcome to the site. :)

Where abouts in chester are you, or should I keep an eagle eye out for anyone and everyone with a 350D :D

RobertP said:
Welcome :) If you bought the KR10 new like I did you must be nearly as old as me :D

kr10.jpg

I still have mine too ;)

Got mine new in about 1982? Reckon we could be around the same age then RobertP ;)

digitalfailure said:
Hi Mike

Welcome to the site. :)

Where abouts in chester are you, or should I keep an eagle eye out for anyone and everyone with a 350D :D

I live not far from the zoo digitalfailure, that reminds me... I've still got my free Xmas pass to use there before the end of this month :)

Thanks to everyone for their welcoming words :) :)

Mike

I'm over the other side of Chester.

I also have a couple of free passes for the zoo which need to be used by late spring :D

Welcome from another North-Wester :)

Hey hey! Another Ricoh KR10 owner!! Welcome mate. :clap:

mike said:
Got mine new in about 1982?
I've had my Ricoh KR10-X for 5 years now (given to me by my auntie in 2000 during my foundation year) and i'm still using it. I tell you what though Robert P, mines looking in better condition than your's, probably due to the fact that you've used yours a hell of a lot more than I have mine.

Hi Mike

Thanks again to everyone for the warm welcome.

Mike

better late than never, howdy :)

Welcome to this lively site from someone who's been to the Chester Zoo and wishes she was over in the UK now! :ponders:

Hi Mike and welcome along, look froward to seeing some of your pics :)

Back