Hi there...

Name
Christopher
Edit My Images
No
Just joined the forum today - have looked on the forum pages previously but bumped into Rustydon at RSPB Old Moor and he said it was a great resource.

I live in Sheffield, been retired just over 2 years and try to get out with a camera as many days as possible - for the exercise if nothing else. I'm lucky that there are many local places to visit that are good for photography.

My principle interest is wildlife/nature/macro photography but I'm trying to build up skills in Landscape/Urban photography.

My first camera was the ubiquitous Zenith when I first started work- over the years I've owned Practica, Pentax, Contax, Canon & Lubitel film cameras - was an early adopter of digital with a 1mb Fuji but took the DSLR plunge with Olympus E500. Since then I've stuck with Canon gear mostly, there's a good selection of used photo gear locally and I'm trying to stick to a budget.

I'm a regular poster on Flickr my photo-stream is here - https://www.flickr.com/photos/notsewpc/

Having spent the bulk of my working life infant of a computer screen I'm not big on spending lots of time on post processing (I tend to make the images worse if I do)

I've posted a selection of my recent photos in a gallery - I've been concentrating on Butterflies and Dragonflies over the summer. Previous to that I was lucky to photograph a few more species of wild orchids that I'd not seen before.

I think that's enough to be going on with

Chris

Hi Chris, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

:welcome: to the forum Chris, enjoy yourself here :)

Back