Hi to all of you from Bracknell.

Edit My Images
Yes
A very good day to you all.
Just a bit about me & Photography.
I have allways had a bit of aninterest in Photography, Iv never had any formal training or been a member of a club. I guess my interest was inspired by my late dad who was actualy pretty good, & I spent many magical moments as a kid in his dark room watching his images come to life. Pure magic I thought at the time I can still smell those chemicals.
He gave me his old zenith E a Russian made mechanical camera & then I watched my images come to life all black & white of course, oh how I loved that camera. When I started work at the tender age of 16 in a moment of madness I blew all my wages & some on an Olympus OM1 cos its what my dad had & survived on scrounged sandwiches off my workmates for the rest of the month, I was in digs training to be an engineer.
Since then I haven’t done much but dabbled here & there & taken some half decent shots, I now have my dads very old but perfect OM1 kit with 50mmf1.4, 28mm 100mm & 200mm motor wind , flash etc & a Nikon D90 with a couple of zooms Nikon speedlight tripod etc. So thought I would give it a go again now I have a bit more time on my hands. I just need a computer & photoshop to complete the circle. The latest addition to my kit is the flash this is a whole new learning curve as up until now Iv never owned one.
See you in the forum
Marc

Hi Marc, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Hello and welcome and all that :D

I used to work in Bracknell, nice place, nice ladies :D

I'll look forward to reading your posts and seeing some pictures.

:D

:welcome: to the forum, enjoy yourself here Marc :wave:

Hello and welcome and all that :D

I used to work in Bracknell, nice place, nice ladies :D

I'll look forward to reading your posts and seeing some pictures.

:D
:eek:
Never ever heard Bracknell, nice place and nice ladies ever used in the same sentence before. I actually work just outside Brackhell, and when I was relocating I was contemplating renting a property in the town during the week. Got off the SWTrains from Richmond at the station walked into town to look at estate agents, and after 10 minutes got back onto the return train. I now do the 30 miles each way commute...

Unless there's a different Bracknell...

Heard good things about Bracknell Camera Club, plus there are plenty of places around I know of you can photograph at your leisure

Back