Name
Michelle
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys and girls...

I'm a noob photographer from Cape Town (SA), I found this site while snooping around the internet looking for tips on shooting inside the velodrome...
I didn't go to photography school, in fact I know jack about photography - I got handed a camera while helping out a cycling team and a year later here I am...

I mostly do outdoor cycling (criterium, road, time-trial and MTB) but I recently started doing track cycling also, and gosh is that awfully difficult.
I don't sell my pics, I do a local online cycling news page and use them to report and to give the guys and girls something to look at and remember their races by so I don't need to be completely PRO to do so.
I just need to give them something decent. - My races are covered by the best our industry here has to offer and I really can't compete, but I at least want to improve.

I'm going to need some help here. :)

Not sure how I was supposed to introduce myself really. so uhm - HI!

Hi Michelle, And welcome aboard TP. "Enjoy".

Hi Michelle :welcome: to the forum :woot: That's you on your bike ;)

Hello and a very warm welcome to you Michelle.

Useful Sections for New Members (click links)

> The Help section contains some good general information about how we do things around here and how the forum works.
> FAQs and Guides can be found here.
> Forum Help and Support is there for you to ask questions and get one to one support if you're having problems finding your way around or working out how to do things.
> Link up with other photographers in your area for local events and days out in Meeting Place.
> Or maybe you fancy a challenge . . . Take a look at some of the organised TP challenges and competitions here.

Hi Michelle and as above a warm welcome to TP.
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Back