High-end bridge cameras: Sony RX10, Panasonic FZ1000 etc

Hi , I just brought a Panasonic FZ1000 , not used it yet , seems most upgraded to the longer lens Sony here . Anyway I am looking for a small camera bag for it to go in . The Lowepro Mini I have is perfect , but my other bridge camera is in that . Any suggestions please ?

Hi , I just brought a Panasonic FZ1000 , not used it yet , seems most upgraded to the longer lens Sony here . Anyway I am looking for a small camera bag for it to go in . The Lowepro Mini I have is perfect , but my other bridge camera is in that . Any suggestions please ?
Sounds like the lowepro mini is perfect so maybe that is your answer. I just use an ancient cheapo bag for mine.

These five pictures are of one male and one female, taken yesterday just down the road from where I live (farmland area). They were feeding very close to one another for a good while. 'Sun was shining, virtually no wind, no bother whatsoever, everyone was happy and co-existing peacefully. Then he attacked the female out of nowhere. As she flew out of the area another female flew in and he attacked her as well. Then he jumped in the bath and as he was getting a wash two male intruders flew in and the picture of him looking wet is him realising what was going on. He came out swinging and attacked them. Upon establishing the rules and other Wheatear vacating the area, he went and sat in the corner in peace and quiet. Nikon P950.

Wheatear (female) by Paul Young, on Flickr

Wheatear (female) by Paul Young, on Flickr

Wheatear (male) by Paul Young, on Flickr

Back