High end wedding albums

Edit My Images
No
Evening,

I am doing my mates wedding for him, and I don't want to make his album from the normal photobox run of the mill £50 jobs. can anyone help me out on a webiste that sells high end wedding albums with editing software to create the layouts yourself.

Many thanks

Dave

Depends entirely on yours or their budget and also the type/design/style of album required. But budget is the first consideraction.

Evening,

I am doing my mates wedding for him, and I don't want to make his album from the normal photobox run of the mill £50 jobs. can anyone help me out on a webiste that sells high end wedding albums with editing software to create the layouts yourself.

Many thanks

Dave

Jorgensen
Queensberry
Seldex
Albums Australia
Nubu
Folio
SIM 2000

All the above will cost a few hundred to have made, not including your time and overhead. Not sure of your status, but you have to be a professional photographer before any of those suppliers will offer you an account. With Nubu and Queensberry you'll need to use Photojunction to design the layouts, the others have their own software.

+1 for them. Albums come back looking as good as a pro album. They also include (pretty sure it is standard) a human checking that the images are not going to be awful (i.e. too dark/cast), very useful if you are not 100% confident of your monitor calibration.

If you are a professional photographer you will have no problem with most of those listed above, however if it's a one off they might reject your application to use their services.

Try mypublisher.com who print better than the usual stuff on the high street and is available to everyone. A reasonable album will cost you about $150 US

Have a look at Graphi to

I would recommend using PhotoJunction software to layout your album. It's then up to you who you decide to use to print your album as the software allows you to export the page layouts in a few formats that will be acceptable by most album companies.

For a top notch album I would recommend using Queensberry. You will need to open an account with them to use their service though.

Back