High Fliers at Cadwell

Name
Moved
Edit My Images
No
A rather sombre ending to the week-end at Cadwell with the loss of Ben Gautrey overshadowing some exciting racing. Tommy Hill again looked unbeatable until an early red flag spoiled his treble. A few photos from the week-end.

Reid1.jpg

Cooper1.jpg

Brookes1.jpg

Muff2.jpg

Byrne1.jpg

Hill4.jpg

Last edited:
Nice images but I never cease to wonder why people feel its OK to want people to look at their photos and yet stick watermarks right across the middle.

Bill

Last edited:
I really like these! Especially the second. Another set that make me want to get a 400mm and get some motorsport shots.
:)

Nice images but I never cease to wonder why people feel its OK to want people to look at their photos and yet stick watermarks right across the middle.

Bill

Perhaps because anyone can access these forums and steal the images without permission? It's not like it really stops you from seeing the image.

Thanks guys and thanks for the explanation Daniel, spot on (y)

A few more as I sift through the images.

Ben3.jpg

Buchan4.jpg

Buchan1.jpg

Kiyo4.jpg

BMac2.jpg

Brookes4.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent set of shots,can't pick a favourite as they are all great photo's. Guess you had media access judging by the shots from inside the mountain.Very sad news about Ben Gautrey, think its about time the future of BSB at this venue is seriously looked into as I think 3 teenagers have lost their lives there in the last 5-6 years.

Great shots, nowhere better for dramatic shots.

Stunning set, i like #7 the one of local lad Ben Wilson on No15.
If i had to pick one it would be #2, those two bikes are pulling away from the field like no tomorrow !

Another fantastic example of why us behind the fences wish we could be in your shoes :D even if it's just to get the exit of Barn. (y)

Fantastic set (y)

Didnt find out about the exit of Barn till the last race :bang:

Should of done my homework before my first visit.

Excellent set of shots,can't pick a favourite as they are all great photo's. Guess you had media access judging by the shots from inside the mountain.

Thanks. Yes I do have a media pass for the season and feel very privileged. Cadwell is probably the circuit where it makes the biggest difference.

Another fantastic example of why us behind the fences wish we could be in your shoes even if it's just to get the exit of Barn.

I was in your shoes three years ago but somebody saw my badly cropped, softish photos on a forum and offered me a media pass, so keep trying to improve and don't give up ;)

Great shots, nowhere better for dramatic shots.

Although 11 isn't the greatest technically, I really like it! The train of riders looks so good! Great angle.

like the second to last shot as well

man theers some ruddy crackers in there well caught.

I'll second that thats a great shot...
Clive

Lovely stuff. #3 for me thats a classic mountain shot

Great shots I like them all.

all fantastic shots.absolute quality

Thanks guys, comments much appreciated.

Stunning set, i like #7 the one of local lad Ben Wilson on No15.
If i had to pick one it would be #2, those two bikes are pulling away from the field like no tomorrow !

Thanks. Yes Ben is always great to photograph. Sorry, but I have changed #2 as it was a bit samey as #6, strangely though Cooper and Jenkinson did pull away from the field so your comment is still valid :)

Fantastic set

Didnt find out about the exit of Barn till the last race

Should of done my homework before my first visit.

Exactly the same happened to me on my first visit. Barn is an excellent place but best in the afternoon when the shadows have disappeared. It caused havoc to me on Sunday. Personally I like the walk up to Chris Curve for the speed and angles and then Mansfield for the closeness of the bikes.

Back