Yes
_G2G8018.jpg

Thanks for stopping in and looking ;)

C&C always welcome and appreciated.

Last edited:
Very nice sharp image.

In a word superb,I wish it was my shot.
How close did you get.

Nice shot, but either its a huge crop or the PP and subsequent JPG have had an adverse effect, but it's not got the detailing,

Cheers for commenting ;)

@straycat: about 50m I would guestimate

@oldgit: only a 15% crop off RH

Tom

Fine shot, Tom. Really nice pose, background oof and you have caught his stare / ears out listening. I reckon he was not afraid of you (which can be dodgy).

Very reminiscent of the Monarch of the Glen if he had a few more points on his antlers.

Fine shot, Tom. Really nice pose, background oof and you have caught his stare / ears out listening. I reckon he was not afraid of you (which can be dodgy).

Very reminiscent of the Monarch of the Glen if he had a few more points on his antlers.

Cheers for your comments Dougie. Must have been the way I was talking to him :D but I always have an exit strategy :help:

Tom

Cheers for your comments Dougie. Must have been the way I was talking to him :D but I always have an exit strategy :help:

Tom

Fine Tom, I had one take gross exception to my presence when it was "rounding up" some hinds. It made for me and I ran off. Fortunately that was honour satisfied and it broke off the charge. That was few decades ago. Don't fancy my chances nowadays.
However, they are such majestic beasts and it is a pleasure to be near them.

However, they are such majestic beasts and it is a pleasure to be near them.

Very much an understatement Dougie particularly in the case of wild ones in the Highlands.

Love it. I tried capturing some in the new forest the other day, real hard, saw some but once we were in position they'd scarpered!

Love it. I tried capturing some in the new forest the other day, real hard, saw some but once we were in position they'd scarpered!

Thank you fir commenting. Quite agree that they can be a little uncooperative when it comes to having their foto taken. :bang:

Tom

Fantastic image,they are such majestic beasts,just caught my first sight of one in the New Forest tonight spectacular animals to watch.

Fantastic image,they are such majestic beasts,just caught my first sight of one in the New Forest tonight spectacular animals to watch.

Thanks for commenting and quite agree that they are special to watch :)

Tom

Back