Highland Water

Name
Alex
Edit My Images
Yes
A shot of the lovely fresh water that flows from the Highlands, good enough to bottle
wink.gif

I used a curves and a levels layer on the image and a bit vibrance and finally colour balance.

40D, Sigma 10-20, FL 10mm, Av f/16, Tv 0.4, ISO100, Manual Mode, Manual Focus, Mirror Lockup, 2sec Delay, Cable Release, Tripod, Hotshoe Level
smile.gif

C&C welcome.

Highland_River.jpg

Very, very nice! Colors, composition and presentation are wonderful,

Lovely image, i can almost taste the water. Nice composition and presentation too .. :)

After seeing it this one, I think this is one of the favourite picture in the directory of my favourite pictures.I like the colour photography of this picture because in this picture the natural scenery very nice and beautiful.I like the flow of water in this picture and also the stones around it.

I have to agree with that (y)

Thanks Neil (y)

Very, very nice! Colors, composition and presentation are wonderful,

Cheers Hunter, glad you like it :)

Lovely image, i can almost taste the water. Nice composition and presentation too .. :)

Julie the water runs so clear from the mountains I think I might bottle it and sell it :LOL:

After seeing it this one, I think this is one of the favourite picture in the directory of my favourite pictures.I like the colour photography of this picture because in this picture the natural scenery very nice and beautiful.I like the flow of water in this picture and also the stones around it.

Thank you very much JS (y)

Beautiful lighting and composition

Thanks for commenting Liz!

Stunning shot (y)

Appreciated Tom :)

Works for me too. Good composition and shutter speed. Thanks for the PP info too (y)

No worries Paul. All those little bits of info helped me so i try to add them when I post a shot.

Lovely shot(y) May I ask where it was taken?

Thanks Peter. It was taken up in Glen Coe.

Very Refreshing.........

......to see Buachaille Etive Beag for a change instead of Buachaille Etive Mor.

Great shot.

Thats a very nice shot Alex and as Phil said, it makes a change from B.E.M.

Very Refreshing.........

......to see Buachaille Etive Beag for a change instead of Buachaille Etive Mor.

Great shot.

Well spotted Phil, I'm always on the look out for something a wee bit different from there but it can be a bit difficult :)

Thats a very nice shot Alex and as Phil said, it makes a change from B.E.M.

Thanks Robert, always appreciated mate.

Very nice shot. Love the colour.

Cheers Mark.

I really like this shot and, as a newbie to photography, the settings help while I'm out there experimenting

Hey! Absolutely amazing shot! Love it to bits!

I have a waterfall near me and want to get some decent long exposure shots but I'm not sure how to do it, what were the settings you used and what kind of equipment? I know there's something I need to take long exp shots during the day... :)

Back