Highlands Meet 09 by Alexisonfire (pic heavy)

Liking the set but is #2 meant to be slanted.?

I like the set but do prefer the colour shots :clap::clap:

Great stuff, all of them. I am sorry now that I was not aware you guys were coming north - I might have met up for a "guest" day out.

(y)

That's a great set Mike. It was great to meet you, Gary, Woodsy etc even if it was only for a couple of hours.

I just got back today and have masses of shots to go through. I will probably post some tomorrow.

I'm off to look at the posts from the others, although they will have to go some to beat these. :clap:

I know this may sound stupid (Complete noob here)

But this image:

To get that clear an image of underwater did you use a Polarising Filter?

Hey, its a rock pool and there was almost no wind, so the water was dead still, really is as simple as that. :)

That's a great set Mike. It was great to meet you, Gary, Woodsy etc even if it was only for a couple of hours.

I just got back today and have masses of shots to go through. I will probably post some tomorrow.

I'm off to look at the posts from the others, although they will have to go some to beat these. :clap:

Lucky sod, wish i had another week out there (y):LOL: Was nice to meet, although briefly as you say, look forward to seeing your shots! :D

Alex a fantastic set that you are right to be proud of :D But can I ask ... is there a reason you leave some of the horizons so slanted? It's a serious question, and your answer might help me get over them enough to appreciate the images that have them :)

I like quite a few of them very much, but the one sticking in my mind at the moment is the one with the guy on the edge of a massive drop.

I wish I didn't work nights now. It wont be so bad in late autumn/winter. But at the moment I'm working both ends of the clock so I miss early mornings and late nights :( I have to do something about that, because both yours and Gary shots keep reminding me how much I miss my landscapes and the intention I had of developing my style with them.

Back