Hippy's In My Local Park

Guys I cant seem to be able to link to an image can anyone help please?

Guys I cant seem to be able to link to an image can anyone help please?
There seems to be quite a few failures coming from imgur lately.
are you sure you are using the full BB Code?

Yes but it's not allowing me to post:(
I suspect that its because its way too big.
the forum limit is 1024px on the longest side,
this is 2789px on the longest side, and 2.13Mb over all.

I suspect that its because its way too big.
the forum limit is 1024px on the longest side,
this is 2789px on the longest side, and 2.13Mb over all.
I have tried different sizes from small thumbnail etc nothing is working

I have tried different sizes from small thumbnail etc nothing is working
I just tried to sign up to test it, and it seems they are having difficulties with their server
I would suggest you try a free ( or otherwise) Flickr account, or use the free gallery space here.

Thanks for trying to help Cobra are there any tutorials on how to get pics from Flickr as I could try that?

Thanks for trying to help Cobra are there any tutorials on how to get pics from Flickr as I could try that?
Also: have you tried to post directly from your own disk using the {Attach files} button? That works every time for me.

Also: have you tried to post directly from your own disk using the {Attach files} button? That works every time for me.
Yes that is also an option, but "you" have to me mindful that it must be less than 500kb,
and 1024px on the longest side

Anyway, love the hippie shot, brings back memories ;)

Me too, man..

I'm going to take a punt here and suggest that these are not real hippies....! I won a prize for the best 60's outfit at a themed party a few years ago and dressed a bit like this. They're kind of what you expect hippies to look like. And I haven't seen a real hippie under 50 years old for a long time.:LOL:

Jerry the were in my local park sitting on a bench and the guy was disabled you should have seen his mobility scooter. I am guessing they are into the modern psych bands do the rounds

I've given up with imgur, I have no idea why it doesn't work. I upload direct from my pc now.

Other than that.

Good shot Barry, they look fun people and they make good subjects :D

Back