Hiring a Lens

Edit My Images
Yes
Guys,

It's been a while since I've posted, I've been asked to take some photos of a family wedding in September.

I need to hire a Canon 70-200 F2.8 (preferably a Mk ii)

Can anyone recommend any good places that hire lenses?

Ta

Matt

If you can get to a branch of calumet on late Thursday or Friday they will let you have one to return on Monday for one days hire, it's a special weekend rate.

In the Euston branch at least I have picked up lenses late Thursday as they will allow collection anytime Friday for the weekend hire to start.

HTH

David

Lenspimp are quite good too

I use hireacamera.com and the service, price and condition upon arrival has been great.

Cheers guys - will give Lensesforhire a look then! :)

Just remembered about this @StewartR am on my phone at the moment - can't get to a 'proper' browser...- do you have availability for a Canon EF 70-200 F2.8 next weekend?

Just remembered about this @StewartR am on my phone at the moment - can't get to a 'proper' browser...- do you have availability for a Canon EF 70-200 F2.8 next weekend?
"Next" weekend being September 12th/13th? Yeah. We've got a couple of dozen of them available.

"Next" weekend being September 12th/13th? Yeah. We've got a couple of dozen of them available.

Couple of dozen?!? Never really thought about how many you'd have to carry! Fab - will be putting a order in shortly, thank you :)

@StewartR Just wanted to say thank you to your team for the sterling work - easiest thing to do in the world (once someone gets the right dates that is *cough*!) - thank you!! Will definately be using your services again!

Cheers,

Matt

Back