Hitech 100mm Modular Holder Advice

Edit My Images
No
Hi All

Im thinking about buying the hitech holder for use with a canon 10-22mm for landscape,i have no experience with using nd graduated filters but figure i have to start somewhere .

My thinking is that its good quality and that as it can be adjusted i can buy cheap filters on ebay till i get some experience and figure out what i need then i can get better quality filters and adjust the holder to suit these ?

Does this make any sense or am i talking rubbish

Niall

Hi All

Im thinking about buying the hitech holder for use with a canon 10-22mm for landscape,i have no experience with using nd graduated filters but figure i have to start somewhere .

My thinking is that its good quality and that as it can be adjusted i can buy cheap filters on ebay till i get some experience and figure out what i need then i can get better quality filters and adjust the holder to suit these ?

Does this make any sense or am i talking rubbish

Niall

Personally I would just get a decent set to start with, the trouble with cheap filters are they add a colour cast. Personally I would buy on ceasing save your self money on the long run. And get filets that are 100x150.

Back