Hiya from Hampshire

Name
Karena
Edit My Images
Yes
Hiya all,

I am new to the forum. I have just started getting into filters (ND, Grads & rev) so I am having lots of fun :)eek:) with them.

I am looking forward to bombarding you all with lots of questions (yeah, you are going to be sooo sick of me :runaway:). I see from the posts, you are very knowledgeable.

I also saw in the sign up, it asked if I was happy for people to edit my pictures? How does this work? I think this would be brilliant :) :banana:

Hiya all,

I am new to the forum. I have just started getting into filters (ND, Grads & rev) so I am having lots of fun :)eek:) with them.

I am looking forward to bombarding you all with lots of questions (yeah, you are going to be sooo sick of me :runaway:). I see from the posts, you are very knowledgeable.

I also saw in the sign up, it asked if I was happy for people to edit my pictures? How does this work? I think this would be brilliant :) :banana:

Hi Karena, welcome to the forum :)

The 'edit photos' bit isn't necessarily a free editing service but sometimes when you post pictures and ask for critique it is easier for people to show you want they mean with a quick edit rather than try and explain, if the 'edit photos' option isn't ticked people won't do it (some people don't like others editing their photos).

Hi Karena, welcome to the forum :)

The 'edit photos' bit isn't necessarily a free editing service but sometimes when you post pictures and ask for critique it is easier for people to show you want they mean with a quick edit rather than try and explain, if the 'edit photos' option isn't ticked people won't do it (some people don't like others editing their photos).

Yes, that was what I was hoping it would be a 'critique'. Fantastic, I am up for that.

I am part of a camera club, but the only time critiqueing is done is during competitions. Although, last week we did do a round table critique for the first time, that worked well.

Lovely, thanks for clearing that up Nawty :)

Hi Karena, :welcome: to the forum :wave:

Hi Karena, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

Back