Hogswatch 2014 (Discworld fans and cosplayers, and general loonies...)

Name
Carla
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello you lovely lot. Having just returned from my very first Hogswatch in Wincanton, I wondered if there are any other Discworld fans here... or anyone who came and took photos?

Not just angling for pics of my performances - I am really sad to be back in the real world and would love to extend the madness by seeing how other people experienced it.

It's also made me realise I really miss hanging out with likeminded people (like I used to back in the day when I first joined TP) so am hoping to spend more time over here now. And am already planning my costumes for next year!

:)

I used to have 2 pet rats called Nanny Og and Granny Weatherwax :)

Yep I was very much into the discworld and was into discworld stamps...

Think it may be time to recap on the wonderful universe of Discworld

I'm going through the books again on the kindle this time:)

Yeah baby, yeah...Hargar's House of Ribs or Gimlet's Fast Food Restuarant? Or if you're in a rush, how about one of CMOT Dibbler's sausages in a bun?

Been a fan since the mid 1980s, have most of them in hardback, including some rare unsigned first editions. Still hoping for another Susan book!

Yay! After three weeks of battling the EU to change VAT laws, this was a lovely thread to log back into :) Glad there are some of us here!

I've ordered a whole load more Discworld from the library and will be spending my Christmas break devouring them.

Back