Hole in one

Name
Donna
Edit My Images
No
well it was on the golf course :D Both handheld but not sure which I prefer - your thoughts most welcome :)

tree_rs.jpg

sunset_tree_straighten.jpg

I'm with Adam on this one Donna ... (y) ... the first suits the composition very well and the landscape format suits the lean of the tree too ... :clap:

Liking it a lot as well ... :D

:p

As with Ven and Adam its the 1st for me Donna Whispers in case a mod hears...be careful its over sized!!!!

I prefer the crop in the 2nd shot, but I'd still prefer about half of the foreground cropped.

I like them both!

The tree is an Ent bending to pick up a Hobbit, you can see his legs dangling! :LOL: ( NO, I'm not on medication!)

:
The tree is an Ent bending to pick up a Hobbit, you can see his legs dangling! :LOL: ( NO, I'm not on medication!)

:LOL::LOL: I see what you mean..

First one for me Donna I prefer the colours of the sky and somehow it's more involving.

Great shots! I do like the silhouette look to them both.

I prefer the first. The second one seems a little squashed in the sky when cropped square but if you crop it to more protrait you'll loose the bushes on the right which help the composition.

As with Ven and Adam its the 1st for me Donna Whispers in case a mod hears...be careful its over sized!!!!

Thanks John, whispers back ... "haven't they changed the size allowed now?"

I like them both!

Thanks Susane, I think I know where you're coming from :LOL::LOL:

Thanks everyone for your comments. I think I prefer the landscape version with the sky of the second one, I might try and have a play to achieve that!! :)

#1 for me. It seems much more balanced than #2 where the sky above the tree is distracting my eye.

#2 is still a nice shot though. (y)

First one.

yep I think 3 is the best

Number three for me. I like the space to the right. It's almosrt like the tree is pointing at it. Also nice to see a sunset (type) picture with a sillouette (sp).

Back