Holiday 2023 photos

Name
Doug
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all , well I've not done a great deal photography wise this year, but me and the wife did manage to get 2 trips at the tail end of the year, the first to North Yorkshire and the 2nd to Dorset. Here are a couple of efforts of me trying to be a landscape / seascape snapper.

First up is a pano of Whitby

IMG_0198-Pano by Doug, on Flickr

2nd is Saltburn by the sea

IMG_0156 by Doug, on Flickr

3rd is Staithes

IMG_0161 by Doug, on Flickr

4th is where we were staying in Somerset, Cricket St Thomas , and on our first day there we had some wonderful conditions

IMG_9605 by Doug, on Flickr

I know they won't win any competitions, but that is not what out hobby is to me, its about getting out and enjoying this wonderful country and if I come home with some photos that I like then that's a bonus.

Doug

Last edited:
Nice shots. I do like to get images when we go away - and I can get moody when I don't :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: - but yes as you say, the best part is just being out.

I will admit though, I do always plan trips around photography locations and moon phases :)

Nice set, I'm quite envious, my only trips have been for work.
Cricket St Thomas - does Noel Edmonds still have an attraction there (is he still of this world?)?

Nice shots. I do like to get images when we go away - and I can get moody when I don't :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: - but yes as you say, the best part is just being out.

I will admit though, I do always plan trips around photography locations and moon phases :)
Thanks Lee, as always it is a holiday first

for us and if i manage to take any photos then that is a bonus.
Nice set, I'm quite envious, my only trips have been for work.
Cricket St Thomas - does Noel Edmonds still have an attraction there (is he still of this world?)?
It took me most of the year to get the wife away, and then she said ok to a 2nd trip which surprised me. No sign of noel Edmunds as I believe he is in New Zealand
A nice set of pics Doug.

Thanks Roger
Cricket St Thomas is in Somerset. Great photo though

No. That disappeared a very long time ago. It's a hotel
Thanks Jan

Back