Holiday snaps from the Isle

Name
Richard Glover
Edit My Images
Yes
It been a little while, but I thought I'd post up some of my holiday snaps, hope you like :)

1. Josh Brookes plays scalextric through Bishopscourt

RAB_2503-L.jpg

2. Molly through the mountain Thursday night practice

RAB_9562-L.jpg

3. Norton does 'The Red Arrows' through Ballascary

RAB_0385-L.jpg

4. Splats on Guy Martin's stocker

RAB_4097-L.jpg

5. a Martin chased by a pigeon

RAB_9171-L.jpg

6. Micky D

RAB_3864-L.jpg

7. Conrod through the Conkers

RAB_0744-L.jpg

8. White and Black lines

RAB_2662-L.jpg

9. Hego though Kate's

RAB_2969-L.jpg

10. William on the Supersport down to The Creg

RAB_3164-L.jpg

11. saving rubber

RAB_1974-L.jpg

12. A jaunt along the coast

RAB_9513-L.jpg

everyone of them is pure gold, do you know how well nortons doing? don't hear about them on the tv :(

Fantastic stuff.

It's been many years since I went to the TT.

Besides the motorsport, you've captured the Isle of Man in these.

Superb set. Like all of them, but the first and last stand out.

Aidan

Thats the TT done really nicely Richard (y)

I was hoping to start seeing some TP-TT soon - coverage of the event is quite hard to find other than the odd tweet.

I think #8 is my pick of this lot. Its beautifully framed and I think its got all of the components that say "TT".

Stunning set of photo's, for me #2, #8 & #12 are the stand out shots but to be fair I could sit & look at them all night long(y)

If your still on the island & get a chance can you wish my good mate James Hillier good luck for the Senior...I think he may have a bit of a target on his back:LOL:

everyone of them is pure gold, do you know how well nortons doing? don't hear about them on the tv :(

Thanks Colin, Nortons had an 18th and a DNF in the superbikes. Should go better in the senior.

That's a cracking set. Nice and varied. Good job.

Thanks Adam

Fantastic stuff.

It's been many years since I went to the TT.

Besides the motorsport, you've captured the Isle of Man in these.

Thanks very much Phil. its a wonderful place, I did want to try and show that as best I could.

Superb set. Like all of them, but the first and last stand out.

Aidan

Thanks Aidan. First one I was pleased with as I got cramp kneeling in an odd position to get the compostion I wanted

Wow. Love every single one of those.

Thanks Adam, wish I could say that about the majority I took!

Some crackers there, hard to pick favourite.

Thanks very much Adam

Thats the TT done really nicely Richard (y)

I was hoping to start seeing some TP-TT soon - coverage of the event is quite hard to find other than the odd tweet.

I think #8 is my pick of this lot. Its beautifully framed and I think its got all of the components that say "TT".

i'm blushing Thanks very much, that means a lot coming from you.

awesome. TT without words. Good job!!

Thanks very much Jonty

Great shots

What lens were you using?

Thanks Nick. I used a Nikkor f2.8 300mm (some with a X1.7 tele-converter) and a f2.8 24-70mm

Stunning set of images !!

Phil

Thanks very much Phil

Stunning set of photo's, for me #2, #8 & #12 are the stand out shots but to be fair I could sit & look at them all night long(y)

If your still on the island & get a chance can you wish my good mate James Hillier good luck for the Senior...I think he may have a bit of a target on his back:LOL:

Thanks Gary, praise indeed! We're sadly no longer on the island (went Thursday to Wednesday). Fingers crossed for James, he really is flying, can't be easy going off first!

Great set!

Thanks Martyn

:clap::clap::notworthy::notworthy:

Been following these on your Facebook page, cracking stuff Richard, been very jealous. Out of curosity for next year did you saty in the campsite in Laxley?

Thanks very much Graham, chuffed you like them!

We stayed at the Laxey AFC campsite (football club site, not the main campsite in Laxey). We booked in advance and I would recommend it.

Lovely stuff, all great but if I had to pick a favourite, it would be between 2 and 12.

An excellent series, which has it all. These could be used to great effect showcasing the TT. Zfantastic how we get to see different angles, and like others have said, really incorporate the Isle of Man into the shots, giving the viewer a good feel for the event.
Brilliant

Excellent photos Richard. I have only been there once before in the early 80's and a "day trip" from Liverpool at that! A return trip is on my bucket list :D

You seem to have covered a lot of locations, is it easy to move about once the road is closed , or do your pictures just come from moving around in a single location.

David

Thanks very much Graham, chuffed you like them!

We stayed at the Laxey AFC campsite (football club site, not the main campsite in Laxey). We booked in advance and I would recommend it.

Im a big fan of your stuff Richard, always have a look on Facebook etc.

Thanks for the info, got the ferry booked for the next year and the look out for a good but not to noisey campsite (showing my age now).

where's #6 from?

Back